About Me

My photo
I love junk, salvaged architecture and reclaimed goods. Some of my finds are seldom used as intended but are re-purposed and restyled to capture the essence of what I’m feeling. I buy what I love and love what I buy ; I always try to make it my own & hope my “peeps” can’t live without it.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

BOOKS FOR SALE........LIVRES EN VENTE

THESE ARE GREAT COUNTRY/COTTAGE/CABIN/DECORATING/GARDEN/DESIGN BOOKS & CURRENT. THEY ARE $5 EA. + S & TO ENLARGE PHOTOS (SO YOU CAN READ THEM) RIGHT CLICK ON PHOTO , CLICK OPEN LINK & TAP ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE AGAIN :)

                                                                 LOT 1

               
                                                                     LOT 2


                                                                       LOT 3


LOT 4



LOT 5



LOT 6



LOT 7



LOT 8


No comments:

Post a Comment